Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dean Worthington - deano_inabiskit asks: Hey asshole, where you been?

3 posters

Go down

Dean Worthington - deano_inabiskit asks: Hey asshole, where you been? Empty Dean Worthington - deano_inabiskit asks: Hey asshole, where you been?

Post by Deano Sat May 28, 2016 11:51 am

I understand it's been a while since I've been on a forum so I apologise if I seem too familiar.

I'm Dean from Australia, Croydon in fact and have been married to Aimee for eight years now. I've no children, but a dog, a jack russel, Jerry.
Right now I work at a supermarket(for five years), play xbox sometimes(anyone got Overwatch?) and draw once every couple of months. I would like to do more than that and I'm hoping so would others.
I've had aspirations of making comics every day, but in the meantime I would just like to keep motivated to draw.

Deano
Admin

https://sketchbattle2.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Dean Worthington - deano_inabiskit asks: Hey asshole, where you been? Empty Re: Dean Worthington - deano_inabiskit asks: Hey asshole, where you been?

Post by TortillaTequila Sat May 28, 2016 1:01 pm

I'm Dean's sock puppet, I like long walks on the beach and having sex for money.

TortillaTequila

Back to top Go down

Dean Worthington - deano_inabiskit asks: Hey asshole, where you been? Empty Re: Dean Worthington - deano_inabiskit asks: Hey asshole, where you been?

Post by Deano Sat May 28, 2016 1:08 pm

I actually know who that is. Way to be the only other person stupid enough to post here.

Deano
Admin

https://sketchbattle2.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TortillaTequila Sat May 28, 2016 1:19 pm

You're stupid.

TortillaTequila

Back to top Go down

Post by creg Sat May 28, 2016 10:11 pm

That's the old Sketchbattle attitude.

creg

Back to top Go down

Post by TortillaTequila Sun May 29, 2016 1:18 am

<3

TortillaTequila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum